8.23.2009

zach visits. pt 1

so as i continue to lag and stay behind on these posts, more and more shit piles up that i need to update with. first off, this fucking brownie pan to get all edges on your brownies. for the motherfucking win.
IMG_0332

anyways, took the fags to berkeley, including this bear jew rapist who tried to fight for the front seat but eventually had to give it up to zach
IMG_0365

let me introduce you to zach, the bigass 6'3(ithink) apparent clone of me. apparently dresses exactly like me.. but is a xl version, which accompanies the very popular mini drew.
IMG_0369

and my favorite unfocused pictures again
IMG_0375
IMG_0388

here goes little XL with some crazy ass bum. dope
IMG_0415

later, these two came by after their arrival from slo
IMG_0445

and my favorite shot from the day
IMG_0404
anyways

love andrew