11.16.2009

Grotesk, Sandwich Shop, and Fatlace

So yeah, went into the office on a friday.. got a few things done around there. Took about 200 pictures of Upper Playground x Grotesk. Ended up rolling with two shots for about 7 black graphic tees. That makes sense to me currently as i put off studying. Anyways, to the visual aids:
IMG_2275

The hallway
IMG_2301

Sandwich Shop.. where everything was sold out.
IMG_2338

Luis's desk
DSC_0015

Luis
IMG_2373

Then we headed over to Japan town. Which caught me off guard because it actually is Japan town. We were driving in and then I lost the ability to read the signs. That is when I realized that we were past the point of no return. A bunch of drifting BAPEs were walking around the streets making me nervous.
IMG_2400

Finally hit up the Fatlace function for their 10th Anniversary
IMG_2403
IMG_2391
IMG_2406

Luis chopping it up with John from the ID Agency
IMG_2412

Heed the door's warnings or the wrath of Japan town will get you.
IMG_2415
IMG_2423
IMG_2422

That was my friday.. before going home and watching people play video games. fml

love andrew