11.07.2009

Its that time again

for the six updates that happen every month. starting with my burfday. which happened a month ago. fuck. anyways. since everybody is gone at school for my birthday. and i have about four friends that live here. we had a small and sad 10 person get together. including my immediate family bahahah. and leonard's gay little friends. anyways. james garrett and erica were there. blah blah blah

my chinky mug
IMG_1630
IMG_1580
IMG_1595

So we went to taylors house.. and he made me drink jager out of his bigass fucking chalice. which sucked dick. and lead to me jumping on the island.. and then challenging everybody there to see if they could. unfortunately nobody actually tried. i know someone would have fucked themselves up.
IMG_1691

Anyways... that was a month ago and that was my birthday. Feels weird being 20.

love andrew